Things I have had to look up on ‘the oracle’ (google) since having a child:
– what does green baby poo mean?
– what is a ‘lotus birth‘?
– how do attachment parented kids turn out?
– how do you do ‘elimination communication‘?
– what temperature fever should I worry about in my baby?
– what does ‘baby led weaning‘ entail?
– is baby hitting herself normal?
– what are the ‘symptoms’ of teething?
– is it normal for a baby to have an extremely sweaty head at night??
Kind of thought it was fun to share as it sheds light both on ‘normal’ (?!) motherly concern and some of the different phases my babe has been through. I have blogged about many of these themes before, of course, so you can find my reactions to them in previous posts :)